Thursday, May 9, 2013

FIRE FIGHTER CARD

This is the card I made for my grandson.  Just thought I would post it and see what you think. It was fun to make, once I got started.  You know how something begins to form in your mind, but by the time you find the paper, etc., that you feel is right.....the idea has changed slightly.  The paper was from Stampin' Up and DCWV. The coat and helmet sticker was out of my stash.  After I got the front made, I smudged it with Stampin' Up ink: Early Expresso.  Inside I printed the definition of a Hero.  Now I am ready to create more!!!  However, I'm afraid it is on to cleaning out the craft room. Yuck! I can't get rid of any of my stuff.  How can I decide what to give up?  Any suggestion on organization of a "billion" things? :) 
Sorry for the low light on the picture.  I forgot to take a picture of it until just before I left for graduation. The picture of the inside is on my iphone still.  Have a great evening!
 
 




1 comment:

  1. Your creations are always amazing...so glad we met! You are an inspiration to me. Love your card!!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete