Wednesday, May 8, 2013

May 7, 2013

Another Paper Pumpkin Card

Hello again my friends!! It has been a very busy time! I wanted to show you the second card that is made from My Paper Pumpkin.  The kits are so much fun, and you have the chance to change things up with each card. You can think out of the box and use the kit for something "non-card"....(does that make sense?)  I can't wait to show you the next idea!  Now, for this one.....



Enter our Paper Pumpkin Challenge, if you are lucky enough to have started our kits from Stampin' Up. If not....Please click on the top right "JOIN HERE" button and join us by receiving a new kit each month.

 Have a fun, blessed evening my friends! Don't give up on me....I will be back!!!  I have a card I made for my Grandson's Fire Fighter Graduation.

.




2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Cant wait to see all you are making my dear Creative Little GIG! Love you sweet friend. :)
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are my inspiration! Your faith and encouragement keep me going!!

      Delete