Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What happened to me???

I haven't posted since July for a good reason! I was involved in an auto accident. Not only do you have to deal with the aftermath of the wreck itself, but the physical aspect as well.  My poor car was really crushed.  The airbag deployed and broke my sternum.  I have a nasty back anyway, and the accident really set off the pain in that.  So, after a long recovery.....I am back! The back is still a big problem, but at least I can get back to my hobby I love. 
 
MY PAPER PUMPKIN!
 
Here is my card for My Pumpkin Challenge.  The September kit was so cute.  I like the Wahoo! stamp, and love the little "index card's" included.  I did use a digital owl image for my card. I created the text above the owl in Word, and colored my owl with SU watercolors.  Unfortunately, the watercolor pens have been retired.  I cut the bottom green piece off of the index card and reattached it the other direction so I could turn it sideways. I hope you like it!
 
 
Blessings!!  Have fun creating with your September kit!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment