Monday, July 22, 2013

July My Paper Pumpkin Kit is here!

Yea! My July Paper Pumpkin kit finally got here!!  (Yes, it was on time, but each month it seems like it takes forever! Like waiting for Christmas.)  I tried to get a picture of the entire kit, but there is so much inside.  It includes a "Party Pennants Stamp set".  Three cute stamps! Two sheets of die cuts.  Two Classic Stampin' Spots: Pool Party and Summer Starfruit.  Oh so pretty!!  Twenty inches of white bakers twine, Mini clothes pins, and skewers (long and short), and a square of dimensional's.  Wow! This will be fun!!
 
(Ok, I know I overdo it on exclamation points, but Stampin' Up is SO much fun...!)
 
I hope you can see most of the stuff in my picture of the box. I had better get busy!! If  you have the kit, go play. If you don't.....better join soon.  Make something and enter it in our challenge.  Go to Jessica Urrutia's, My Pumpkin Challenge site, using the button on the right, and read all about it.  Have fun my friends.  I'll be posting my first creation very soon.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment