Monday, July 1, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin

July 3rd, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin Card

My first card with the newest kit! I love this one. There are so many possibilities.  I used the "HELLO to you." stamp in the kit, but the rest came from a Stamp' Up set called "Every Little Bit". I didn't realize until after I made it that the stamp set has been retired.  Sorry! However, any stamp set with the small stamps will work.  I added two other Stampin' Up inks called: Bermuda Bay and Really Red. The little sun and animals are stamped inside the card. I then popped up a few of the little shapes, and drew on the flight of the bee. Done! Please click on the link to the right to see all of the entries to our My Paper Pumpkin challenge.  There is so much talent shown! I can't wait to make my next thing from this kit.  Better get busy.....

 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. I totally looove this card and your creativity!! Never thought of THAT, Now I need go find my little stamps. Hehe!! Nice job my friend!!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete