Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Last Paper Pumpkin Post for June

Wow! Summer is flying by!! It is getting hotter and hotter, and I love it.  I am an island girl!!

This is the last picture of my little album. It was fun and so quick to make! I will add my pictures, and some cute little ribbon's tied to the binder rings. It will look nice on my shelf in my craft room. I am finally getting around to cleaning out and selling a lot of my scrapbooking items.  It is so hard to let go of my little "babies". I picked things out because I really liked them, so it makes it harder to give them up! However, I need room to update, and get rid of the things I bought that were never used.  Do you do that too? You see something that is "just perfect" and you KNOW you will use it someday.... Well, they are all looking at me tapping their little buttons and waiting for that day to come. I did part with a few things at a garage sale.  "Few" meaning a small percentage of what I got out to take....but didn't.  With the Lord's help, I am finally putting things into a box and feel much better saying I'm donating it to a good cause.  If you need to get rid of some of your precious crafting supplies, think about giving them to a Retirement Home that has crafting for their residents.  They can't really afford to buy the nice supplies we have, but still have the desire to make beautiful things.
 
On to happier things! Here are the photos for this weeks challenge for My Paper Pumpkin. I can't wait for next week to make something with my new June kit.  It is really cute!!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment