Thursday, June 6, 2013

A little something for a friend

My "sister by choice" recently had surgery.  I made this little stand up card for her. She and I both have quite a sense of humor, and I knew I couldn't send the usual "Get Well" card.  Boring!! If you can't read the script in the picture, it says "Are you cured yet?" This little pig was fun to make, and super easy. Most of the paper used was from Stampin' Up, the rest from my scrap stash. I made the envelope with Whisper White from Stampin' Up, and stamped it with the SU Delicate Doilies stamp. The ink I used was Primrose Petal's by Stampin' Up also. If you would like to know how to make this cute stand up card, leave a comment and I will be happy to post the measurements.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Ok! You gotta send me the instructions for this!!! Love your piggy!!
    Love u too!!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete