Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Yippee-Skippy!! The June My Paper Pumpkin Kit has arrived!

I am SO excited!  I love getting my kits in the mail each month. Even though I have never been a huge fan of kits....My Paper Pumpkin gives you so much to create with, and you can add more! I can hardly wait to get started with this one.  Why do husbands demand food and your attention?  Why oh why?? Chores, and life constantly get in my way!!!  I have always enjoyed the rare occasion's when my dear husband would be called out of town for a week.  It hasn't happened in 3 years now....it's about time! Then I spend 24 hours a day crafting!!!!!  Of course, there is the last 24 hours before his return that I have to do a weeks worth of work. :(  Don't tell me you haven't wished for the same thing. :) Get your June kit NOW and play along with us.  Please join our Monthly Challenge. The link is on the right. Happy crafting!
 
 

1 comment: